How expensive is Istanbul, Turkey - Budget Backpacking
- 🎬 Video
- ℹ️ Description
- We start by the transportation from the airport to Sultanahmet area which is where the majority of tourist attractions are located and it costs 30L p/p.
- Food is another big expense that is impossible to cut on, everybody needs to eat 🤪, but in Istanbul food prices are very reasonable ranging between 15L to 25L for a nice big meal, there's more expensive options but we don't go to this places often since the cheaper ones are still good quality food.
- Renting an airbnb apartment with a kitchen can also be a good option since the food in the supermarkets is also very affordable.
- For transportation in and around the city it's best to buy an Istanbul card that costs 10L per card and then you just have to top it up and can be used on trips on buses, ferries, metros and trams so one card works for all the public transportation.
- Prices of clothes and shoes are also very reasonable here, don't expect the best quality products but still very good for the price you're paying, for example a winter jacket can cost 100L +/- 10USD.
And that's pretty much it, if you have any question please leave it on a comment below.
Stay safe everyone!
JOIN THE JOURNEY:
➳Travelgramers ✈ As a couple 🇵🇹 we want to see the world 🌎🌍🌏 and inspire you to venture out and explore 🌱
Currently Backpacking Southeast Asia