Daily Bihar today updated news of all districts video in Hindi.Get latest news of Patna,Madhubani.
- 🎬 Video
- ℹ️ Description
Latest Daily Bihar today news from Bihar districts video in Hindi i.e. 18th November 2019:-
#Dailybiharnews #Biharnews #Todaybiharnews
1.Foundation stone laid for 7 schemes of Kosi Canal Project
Chief Minister #NitishKumar is on Madhubani phase these days. While addressing a public meeting in Barierwa area of the district, Nitish Kumar laid the foundation stone of seven schemes of the Kosi Canal Project worth Rs 64.43 crore.
2. The names of 1.5 lakh people are 2-2 times in the voter list
There is a lot of work being done on the purification of the voter list before the election, after the Election Commission has investigated the list, many different types of mistakes have been revealed. The list released includes the names of one lakh 66 thousand 275 such voters whose names have been recorded twice in the voter list.
3. All India topper in #SSCexam from Bihar
SSC has announced the result of the examination on its official website in which Kaushik Raj of Kahalgaon in Bhagalpur district of Bihar has qualified for the All India Level not only in Bihar but also in the SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017.
4. BJP launched its team in #Jharkhandassemblyelections
5. I do not have the ability to become CM - Giriraj Singh
6. Patna University will honor great mathematician Vashistha Narayan Singh
After the great mathematician #VashisthaNarayan Singh said goodbye to the world, everyone from the government to the educational institute is engaged in honoring him in his own way, in this order, Patna University has decided to honor mathematician Vashistha Narayan Singh in this regard. Has announced the establishment of a research center in the name of Vashistha Narayan Singh. Let me tell you, Vashistha Narayan Singh breathed his last at PMCH a few days ago.
7. Now farmers will also be able to produce electricity
The government is soon going to introduce a new scheme called Kusum for the upliftment of farmers. Under this scheme, all the farmers of the country will be able to produce electricity In this regard, Union Energy Minister RK Singh has said that if any farmer generates energy by putting solar panels on his vacant land, then the government will buy electricity from them.
9. Now beds in #IGMS will be available at cheaper prices
10. RJD formulated its strategy in view of upcoming elections
11. Know how pure is the water of your city
12. #RajendraSetu may cause movement of big vehicles
13. Bihar government will make 21 ITI institutes model
State government soon to promote employment and self-employment in the state
It plans to develop 21 of Bihar's state-run industrial training institutes as models. All these 21 ITI training institutes have been tied up with national and international agencies to model.
14. Now students will be able to take BTech and MTech delays together
15. Promise to build rural roads by 2020
16.Released out more than 4000 posts vacancies
17. Ranu Mandal descended to walk the ramp now
18. #PrithviShaw returns to the ground
19. Giriraj Singh, now seen doing photography after flying a drone
20. Bihar's eighth win with Sachin bowling
21. #KhesariLal song is now available in government food grains
22. The country's most super fast train is ready in Madhepura
23. Now let's know the weather conditions
Light in Arwal, Saran, Darbhanga, Gaya, Kishanganj, Lakhisarai, Madhubani, Munger, Patna, Purnia, Begusarai, Bhagalpur Araria, Banka, Sheikhpura, Sitamarhi, Jamui, Katihar, Madhepura, Nalanda, Nawada, Saharsa, Samastipur, Supaul, Kaimur The effect of frost will increase with the mist in the morning and in the morning, in Muzaffarpur, Khagaria, Vaishali, Shivan, Rohtas, Aurangabad, Bhojpur, Buxar, East Champaran, Gopalganj, West Champaran, Jehanabad, sheohar in the day. With mist and light sun season is going to be normal.
24. People visiting Nawada must visit these tourist places
People visiting Nawada should not forget to visit these famous places. Kakolat Falls, Narada Museum, Sun Temple Handia, Indrasal Cave, Budhauli Temple, Shri Gunwa ji pilgrimage must be visited. To travel from Patna to Nawada, the passengers traveling by their own train will have to travel for about 3 to 4 hours while the passengers traveling by train will also have to travel for about 5 to 5½ hours. The road from Patna to Nawada by road is 120.3 km from NH20.
25. Now let us know what were the prices of market and petrol diesel
If we talk about the bullion market, the #goldprice on November 17 was Rs 3734 per gram for 22 carats while Rs 3834 per gram for 24 carats. On the other hand, if we talk about silver, the price of silver was Rs 48,000 per kg. Apart from this, the price of petrol in the capital Patna was Rs 79.85 per liter. Diesel was Rs 71.17 per liter.
26. Now let us know about the famous actress of Bihar