Daily Bihar today news of all Bihar districts video in Hindi.Get latest news of Gaya Patna Darbhanga
- 🎬 Video
- ℹ️ Description
#Dailybiharnews #Biharnews #Todaybiharnews
1. Sushil Modi tightens #JagdanandSingh
2. Central University of Motihari got 102 acres of land
3.#IPS officer Vikas Vaibhav answers questions from examiners regarding #UPSCexam
In a talk show held at Patna College, IPS Vikas Vaibhav answered the questions of a candidate preparing for competitive exam like UPSC. In fact, in order to be able to pass through good numbers in UPSC, an industry talk show was organized by Medha Foundation. In which DIG Vikas Vaibhav was present as the Chief Guest. Give you a talk, Vikas Vaibhav interacted with the trainees and also answered every question he had.
4. Bihar Pavilion received gold medal in World Trade Fair
5.50 outlets will be opened for cheap vegetable
6. Central University in Bihar named after Bashistha Narayan Singh
7.Tej Pratap Yadav congratulated Jagdanand Singh in his style
8. #Anganwadiworkers will now be involved only in health activities
9. RJD proposed adjournment in the winter session
10. Now let's move towards the news of the season
11. You will get to see all this in the Son Bhandar of #Rajgir, Bihar.
12. Now let us know what were the prices of bullion market and petrol diesel
13. Now let us know about the famous personality of Bihar
Today we will talk about #AjitAnjum. Ajit Anjum is a senior journalist and writer. Ajit Anjum was born on 7 April 1969 in begusarai district of Bihar. Ajit Anjum completed his graduation from Langat Singh College in Muzaffarpur. Ajit has worked as a Managing Editor in news channels like News24 and India TV. For some time he worked as a consultant editor on TV9 Bharatvarsha. Ajith was awarded the prestigious Ramnath Goenka Award for reporting floods in Bihar in 2010. Looking at his contribution, Fem magazine named him among the 50 most powerful people in Bihar in a 2016 survey.
14. Chief selector said that Pant should not try to become Dhoni.
Rishabh Pant, who is constantly going through poor form, feels that the Indian team's chief selector msk Prasad believes that Rishabh Pant is exerting undue pressure on him by considering himself as the successor of MS Dhoni. And he needs to make his mark by forgetting all this. As far as the pressure is concerned, Pant must definitely know that at this stage of the game there is pressure and the one who withstands this pressure becomes the real champion. is.
15. Kangana told fan release date of her upcoming film Delhi
16. Kangana told fan release date of her upcoming film
17. Maharashtra gets its new Chief Minister after 34 days of the result
18. Woman came to buy onion with wedding card
19. #BiharGovernor reaches Darbhanga
In Bihar, the issue of #NRC caught on. Everyone is busy clearing their stand on the NRC issue. The leaders are not only clearing their side but at the same time keeping the side of others also in front. Taking a pause on these speculations of opposition leaders, Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has made it clear during the interaction with the media that JDU's stand on NRC issue is not fixed yet. We are thinking about this matter within the party.
Those who have crossed 21.50 will now get glasses for free
22. Angika Festival starts from 1st February
23. #PrashantKishore strategy in West Bengal paid off
24. Many candidates of Buxar filed nomination under Pax election
In the by-elections in West Bengal, Prashant Kishore has an equal stake in winning all the three seats of TMC. This victory was needed by TMC at this time in all three seats. Because somewhere in West Bengal, the BJP is becoming successful in spreading its pay, while TMC is going backwards. In such a situation, the task of ensuring TMC's claim on all three seats has been very challenging for Prashant Kishore. Not only this, every political party is convinced by Prashant Kishore.
25. Congress MLC tightens Ram Vilas Paswan at the cost of interest