Turkish Economy IS in Crisis | Real Turkey
- 🎬 Video
- ℹ️ Description
• Traditional definition of “crisis”: Bank failures, debt defaults, currency shocks. That is all foreign investors and commentators care about.
• How about the Turkish people? How do they feel? What do they think?
• Broad based unemployment is over 25%. Youth unemployment is 25%, too. Most young Turks want to leave the country asap.
• World Bank: Turkish poverty at a 10 year high
• Fitch: 15% of bank loans dead or in a coma.
• Surveys: 88% of Turks think the economy is in crisis
• Surveys: The economy is in bad shape and 55% expect it to deteriorate further in the next 12 months.
• A majority think Erdogan can’t govern the country effectively.
• THIS, dear viewers, IS the definition of an economy in CRISIS.
#TurkishEconomy #Economy #RealTurkey